Welcome to Deansford Kennels.
We are a small, personal but highly professional boarding kennels that has been caring for family pets for over 30 years.
Situated in 12 acres of beautiful countryside, just 2 miles from Kidderminster but well away from any main roads, Deansford Kennels is a fun, peaceful & safe place for your much loved pets to spend their time while you’re away.
Please take a look around our site to learn more about us.
Why do dogs love Deansford so much?
- We are a fully licensed, family run kennels that has been established for over 32 years.
- Every dog is walked 3 times each day through our pastures & woodland, starting at 7:30am.
- Each kennel has plenty of space for dogs of all sizes, with their own run and a separate indoor heated sleeping area with a window to view the outside.
- The kennels are cleaned and beds are re-made every morning and evening and as required throughout the day.
- Special diets can be catered for and individual medical requirements supported.
- Great value rates – Just £16 per dog per day single occupancy and £13 per dog per day for dogs sharing a kennel.
Welcome to our brand new kennels!
We very proud to announce that we have now completed work on our new kennel building.
Our new building allows us look after your dogs with even more comfort & security than ever before, whilst still providing the same great care and affection.
Read the latest from the Deansford Kennels Diary
We love a story with happy ending and so we’re very pleased to say that Roxy’s story is now one of those. She has found her new mum and has left the kennels to start a happy new life with her. Roxy’s new mum, Elizabeth, has owned and cared for Boxers...
We have a bitter sweet story to share with you about one of our guests; a lovely brown boxer called Roxy. Roxy was dropped off by her owners on the 8th February this year, for what was meant to be a two week stay. It was her 2nd visit to us and we were happy to be...
We are very lucky to have some help this week from a young lady who has joined us for her week of work experience. However, this is not a usual work experience placement. Mathilda has come all the way from Menton in the South of France to help us walk and look after...